How Evaska Solar Panels Are the Most Efficient in Country or Gurugram?
Once you decide to buy solar panels for yourself, you come across many names in the market providing solar. You can install different types of solar panels according to the available space and your budget.
- Polycrystalline: They consist of multiple silicon crystals in a single PV cell. It is mostly in blue colour. This was the first type of solar panel technology introduced with 335 Wp per module. The efficiency of polycrystalline solar modules is around 17% per module. The approximate area of a 1 KWp solar plant will require 100 sq. ft with the polycrystalline solar module.
- Monocrystalline: Later, looking at the growing demand for solar panels, the manufacturers improvised the cell technology and launched monocrystalline cells. It is made of a single silicon crystal of high quality, the same as a semiconductor. Monocrystalline solar panels are always black in colour. The capacity of monocrystalline solar panels is between 390 W to 400 W each.
- Mono perc half-cut: The most efficient solar panels are the mono perc half-cut solar modules. The PERC technology stands for Passivated Emitter & Rear Cell. The capacity of mono perc half-cut solar panels is a minimum of 450W and goes maximum of 600W. It can be used in places where the user wishes to install maximum capacity in a minimum area and generate full power.
Leading high-efficiency solar panel manufacturers:
- Canadian Solar: The power rating of Canadian solar modules ranges from 450 W to 600 W. The efficiency is around 21.4%. They are currently supplying solar panels in more than 160 countries. The annual solar module manufacturing capacity is more than 27 GW and more than 13 GW solar cell capacity.
- Renewsys: It is one of the leading Indian brands providing high-efficiency solar panels. They have multiple in-house manufacturing facilities for solar panels in India. The efficiency is approximately 20.99%
- Sunpower: The efficiency is 22.8% with high-quality solar cells. The presence of Sunpower is spread all over the globe with quality check manufacturing facilities.
- Panasonic: Panasonic solar panels have an efficiency of 21.7%, with seven manufacturing facilities in India. Panasonic solar panels range from 335 W to 450 W in India and offer 25 years of warranty.
What makes solar panels more efficient?
Solar panels are built with the following products:
- Aluminium frame
- Tempered glass
- Encapsulant EVA
- Solar cells
- Encapsulant EVA
- Back sheet
- Junction Box
The better quality of cells used in solar panels makes them the most efficient solar panels.
The different cell types are the Polycrystalline solar cells, Monocrystalline solar cells, PERC solar cells, Half-cut cells, and HJT solar cells.
The cells manufactured with high-quality silicons are passed all the quality checks and tests. There are multiple organisations and labs in India certifying the solar panels. Few certifications are required for solar panels to adhere to the norms of India.
- BIS (Bureau Of India Standard) Approved
- BIS (Bureau of India Standard) Certified
- MNRE (Ministry of New and Renewable Energy) Approved
- ALMM (Approved list of models and manufacturers) approved
- IEC (Importer Exporter Code) Certification
Factors affecting the efficiency of solar panels?
Every solar panel will have different efficiency, which will be different when tested in labs under prior set parameters. When we actually install solar panels on the roof or land, we tend to see a lot of factors affecting the generation and efficiency of the solar panels. The factors affecting the efficiency of solar panels are:
- Temperature: If the temperature is more than the described figure in degrees or celsius on the datasheet of the solar panels, we might see a drop in the panels’ efficiency.
- Climate: Always choose the solar panels according to your area and the climatic conditions there.
- Shadow of any tree or object: The central aspect we need to understand is when the shadow of any tree, object or wall falls on the solar panels. It is pretty evident that the generation from that particular panel will be affected, reducing the overall generation of the solar plant. The most efficient panels are the mono perc half-cut solar panels in such cases.
- Dust and dirt: It is essential to clean solar panels whenever you see dust, dirt, or bird droppings. This will also affect the efficiency and the health of the solar panels in the long run. That’s why it is told to clean the solar panels with water regularly. It will automatically improve the annual generation of solar panels.
Who installs high-efficiency solar panels?
The following users install high-efficiency solar panels:
- People who wish to generate maximum power from the area available.
- Who wants to get quicker payback and maximum return on investment.
- Generate more power with less space.
- Users appreciating technology
- Willing to generate maximum output from the solar panels.
High-efficiency solar modules are installed in different residential, commercial, industrial and institutional sectors.
How Evaska solar panels are the most efficient solar panels in Gurgaon or the country?
Evaska solar panels are the most efficient in Gurgaon or the country as they consider the critical aspects while installing them. One should always understand the technology, its merits and its demerits before adopting it. The solar panels they suggest are always:
- Mono perc half-cut technology with high efficiency above 20%
- Having less degradation rate
- Minimum performance warranty up to 25 years
- BIS Approved and certified
- MNRE Approved
For More Information: Solar Panel Company In Gurgaon