Drop a few lines below and press
Everyone having access to their roof, paying an average of Rs 2000 as their electricity bill and want sun to pay their electricity bill can go solar.
Solar rooftop system is a power plant installed on your roof where the solar panels are mounted on the solar mounting structure which helps in producing electricity and let sun pay your electricity bill. It is installed on the roof which helps in utilization of the empty terrace area and acts a shed which reduces over heating of the roof.
A solar system consists of Solar panels, Solar inverter, Solar Mounting Structure, Junction boxes, Balance of system and batteries if needed.
Yes, definitely you can. Not only ACs you can run your entire house completely on solar energy likes ACs, geysers and motor pump etc.
1. Reduce your electricity bill up to 90% from day one.
2. Get your investment back (ROI) between 3 to 5 years.
3. After 3 years start enjoying free electricity for minimum of 25 years.
4. Use renewable energy and reduce pollution
5. Reduce carbon footprints
6. A 10 KW system is equivalent to plant 450 + trees
It totally depends on number of factors such as grid type, system size, specifications of your system, your energy consumption pattern and etc. When you decide to go solar, our experts will visit your premises and analyze your roof, will evaluate all your need and requirement. Further will provide you with a 3D model and brief you about the pricing of the system
1. On Grid Solar System: This is the most common type of solar system installed which is connected directly to the grid and sends the excess energy back to the grid which can benefit the customer on his savings. This is the best solution for places which have less or no power cuts hence they require no batteries.
2. Off Grid Solar System: This is the type of solar system installed where there is no availability of grid / power. Hence, they are costlier than the on grid solar systems as they comprise of batteries.
2. Hybrid Solar System: These are the system which comprise of grid availability as well as batteries and are installed in areas where the customer faces high amount of power cuts. These are installed to store the excess power and use them when needed. They are costliest as they comprise both the benefits of ON grid and Off grid system with batteries.
The solar panels come with a performance warranty of 25 years and they have been performing for more than that worldwide.
A solar system just needs proper cleaning to the solar panels with water which can be done for maximum output generation.
Yes, sure why not. When everything is getting financed in today’s time from mobile phones to laptops and other home appliances then why not your rooftop solar system.
Evaska is providing its customer’s collateral-free loan at interest rate of 11%. Which is best in the market.
The tenure can be anywhere between 6 months to 5 years. It can be customized according to the customer.